Kleinstadt 3.5.0.6 update

intallonabile

WIth this update after chosing a route from Celle (Signal G) to track 4 a windows error message appears and route does not set (only final part) It seems some problem to trow switch 12.

Diego

ha, that's a funny one... any route to 4 doesn't seem to work.

see update to 3.5.0.7... solved now.

Yes Richard, i confirm and the problem remain even if before to set the route switch are manually operated

Diego

sorry but with 3.5.0.7 problem still remain

impossible to set a route from Celle or Dortheim to track 4

Diego

Confirmed!!!

Additionally, as soon as someone attempts to revoke the partial set route (using FHT) , it is impossible to operate the panel any further, other routes can not be set, level crossings cease working and no trains are showing up. The simulation clock is still running, so the program doesn't seem to be really frozen, but the core functionally (the sim) stops internally

Erwin

I know what happened...

1. I changed the code.

2. started the sim.

3. tested it. it worked fine

4. build the release version

5. published it on the server.

error: between 1 and 2 I need to press "save file" for the code file to save that will be used for step 4...

hence the "old code" was still used by the release version...

sorry..

3.5.0.8 has it properly...

• 1 month later...

other 2 little bugs

1) train timetable windows doesnt write passengers service at platform 4 (old bug)

2) for trains from track 3 and 4 towards Erle switch 4 c/d remains at red when train pass it but red is not a defect condition because after. if i change his position it becomes normal (new bug)

good evening

Diego