Due to an server update, this forum will not be available for a number of hours on Sunday 26th of November!!!

Vanwege een serverupdate is dit forum op zondag 26 november 2017 een aantal uren niet beschikbaar!!

Aufgrund eines Serverupdates wird dieser Forum am Sonntag, den 26. November 2017 für einige Stunden nicht verfügbar sein!!!

Sign in to follow this  
KymriskaDrakne

Wupertal Hbf Multiplayer

KymriskaDrakne

There seems to be a bug with Wupertal Hbf when in Line Operations or Dispatcher Center - clients can see trains occupying track circuits, but can not see train numbers.

Kev

Helmut

Hi Kev,

I'm not the one who deals with this item but your statement is too abstract.

If you find that something is going wrong, please describe the situation exactly. Which signal boxes are in line operation? Who can't see what? Playing at what time? Which train is concerned? What settings did you choose? Did it happen only once or always? Is there a way to reproduce?

JulianG

Pretty sure it's this issue here again: 

LineOps seems to make trains disappear for the users. No solution yet, although the thread is now over 4 years old.

Greetings och hälsningar från Tysjkland,

Julian

Gleissperre

The refered issue has nothing to do with Line Oparations but possibly with Dispatcher Center. And I remember it was not the train number in the ZN but the train in the train overview.

@Admin: Why is this topic locked?

TjoeTjoe
7 uur geleden zei Gleissperre:

@Admin: Why is this topic locked?

In general, topics which haven't seen activity for more than a year have been closed.
This is not because we do no allow any discussion in this topics anymore, but simply due to fact that we observed some unwanted form of topic kicking in the recent past.
Topics can be re-openend on request (preferably via PM)

KymriskaDrakne
On 10/3/2017 at 1:30 AM, Helmut said:

Hi Kev,

I'm not the one who deals with this item but your statement is too abstract.

If you find that something is going wrong, please describe the situation exactly. Which signal boxes are in line operation? Who can't see what? Playing at what time? Which train is concerned? What settings did you choose? Did it happen only once or always? Is there a way to reproduce?

I thought I was quite specific. The simulation is Wuppertal Hbf and the problem occurs on any timetable and at all times. A client connecting via Dispatcher Center can not see train numbers on the panel - they only see the track circuit occupation lights. I've reproduced it myself by starting Dispatcher Center on Wuppertal Hbf and then using the Multiplayer client (v3) to connect to it. 

Kev

Gleissperre

@TjoeTjoe Thanks, can you make a Topic in this forum ( https://www.signalsoft.info/forum/forum/314-messages-from-the-admin/ ), so that anyone knows whats going on and does not have to search in a thread with a total different subject?

@KymriskaDrakne Now I'm puzzled. Does this problem appear in the Supervisor application, in a signal box started by the supervisor, or in the Post T Mulitplayer 3 application? Does the problem appear in the client simulation only or are the train numbers also missing in the master simulation?

KymriskaDrakne
58 minutes ago, Gleissperre said:

@TjoeTjoe Thanks, can you make a Topic in this forum ( https://www.signalsoft.info/forum/forum/314-messages-from-the-admin/ ), so that anyone knows whats going on and does not have to search in a thread with a total different subject?

@KymriskaDrakne Now I'm puzzled. Does this problem appear in the Supervisor application, in a signal box started by the supervisor, or in the Post T Mulitplayer 3 application? Does the problem appear in the client simulation only or are the train numbers also missing in the master simulation?

Dispatcher Center -the problem only appears in the client simulation - the master works correctly. I've tested this by connecting to my own server, and with others connecting to it. 

LineOps - if I start a chain with, say, Vohwinkel and then use Supervisor to add W-Hbf it works correctly on my computer. But, as before, if I turn on Dispatcher Center clients are unable to see train numbers in W-Hbf. I don't know what happens if another person joins my chain and runs W-Hbf.

Gleissperre

The problem is, that Richard palced the name "Dispatcher Center" both in Supervisor and the master simulation for Post T Multi Player. :huh: I assume you mean Post T Multiplayer 3.

It sounds like a bug in the plugin. I can't test it yet, but in this case it is not the problem mentioned by JulianG.

KymriskaDrakne
1 hour ago, Gleissperre said:

The problem is, that Richard palced the name "Dispatcher Center" both in Supervisor and the master simulation for Post T Multi Player. :huh: I assume you mean Post T Multiplayer 3.

It sounds like a bug in the plugin. I can't test it yet, but in this case it is not the problem mentioned by JulianG.

Yes, the bug is with Post-T Multiplayer 3. 

Kev