Due to an server update, this forum will not be available for a number of hours on Sunday 26th of November!!!

Vanwege een serverupdate is dit forum op zondag 26 november 2017 een aantal uren niet beschikbaar!!

Aufgrund eines Serverupdates wird dieser Forum am Sonntag, den 26. November 2017 für einige Stunden nicht verfügbar sein!!!

Sign in to follow this  
KymriskaDrakne

Düsseldorf-Gerresheim plugin

KymriskaDrakne

I tried to do a multiplayer run of Düsseldorf-Gerresheim yesterday, but the multiplayer client program does not have a plug in for the sim, and it is unable to download one. 

Kev

Gleissperre

I do not understand why, but only a small number of signal boxes have a multiplayer client plugin. KDGE not.

Helmut

Düsseldorf-Gerresheim is a Sp Dr S 600 signal box, not Sp Dr S 60 like most other simulations. The multiplayer doesn't support S 600 signal boxes. The same is true for Fulda.

KymriskaDrakne

Ah, that would explain it. Thanks. 

Kev

Gleissperre

Remarks: Not only SpDrS600 signal boxes are affected but also a large number of SpDrS60 signal boxes. And I remember Fulda Panel worked for a long time until it got broken; only contol monitor (DET) did never work.