pblanksb

520-662-254 Route Will Not Cancel Langerfeld

pblanksb

In error I set a route 520 - 662 - 254 for 1-11303, without realising 11303 departs from 520 towards 526 and then reverses. I have returned both S520 and U254 signals to Danger but the routes will not cancel using the route auxiliary biutton (or any other button for that matter). Is it possible to cancel these routes or will I have to restart from my last saved sim?

I can't attach a save as the file size is 544kb and the max attachment allowed is 307kb.

Phil.

Helmut

Hi Phil,

I don't know if this is the correct way but you can revoke the route by using the FHT in combination with every switch button on the way between S520 and U 254. At last you have to use the DHT together with the signal button U 254.

pblanksb

Hi Helmut,

It has been over 1 year since I last ran the Oberbarmen simulation so my memory had faded. Yes, using the FHT button with each switch cancelled the routes. I had been trying to use the FHT button with the signal buittons, as works in other sims,

Many thanks for your help, I can now start sending the empty trains out of the yard, although a little bit late!

Regards,

Phil.