Some puzzling problems in Kleinstadt

coucoucoucou

Hello, I'm a new player and now I'm playing this simulation. This is the first signalsoft simulation I played and I lack experience and knowledge currently.

2.thumb.PNG.3e251df41996cca5da50d6604560df6c.PNG

I have some small problems, the train ICE913 is on platform 1 and I want it to leave the station to the left side.

However I found the route in front of the train is very weird, I tried to set the route from P1 to 16 and it partly worked. At the same time the board is showing that there's a train occupying the route around 101, but I'm sure no train there. I asked the workers to check and repair everything. In addition, I tried many different ways to cancel the route but no one was successful. So I'm very confused now, is it a bug in this software, or did I not use the right method to solve this problem? 

And the ICE train does not show its number in the station, I don't know why it happens, it is related to the first problem.

Thanks in advance.

😀After nearly one day's playing, I found I can solve the problem above with some commands and buttons.

But more problems occur when I'm playing this simulation,  sometimes I have to ask the workers to fix the track circuits and switches for a long time, for example, I can't set routes because of the problem near switch 4, and I could not use any buttons on the panel to solve this problem, so I asked the workers to fix the tracks near the switch 4 and repair the switch itself, finally it worked again and I could set routes for trains passing this switch.

And there are also many other strange problems similar to it, mostly about the routes, I could not cancel the routes, or after I cancel the route, part of the routes are stilling white, is it more possible a simulation for the mechanical problem or a bug of the software?

Now I'm really confused about this simulation because these problems happen frequently and took me a long time to fix it.

3.PNG

The switches 2 and likely both switches of crossig 4 are locked in a route. Use the FRT command with a single switch button to revoke it. If this does not help (what usually will be the case) repeat it with the the security revoke button (FHT).

* Focus on switches 2 and 4. You can see that switch 2 has still an route on it, because it's head is lit white. (Unfortunately crossing 4 has no such indicator.)

* Use the FRT command with the switch button of switch 2 and 4.

* I don't know if the KWT-Button is currently set to the left or the right half. Switch it to the other side and repeat it to catch the other half of the crossing.

* This can maybe help, depending on the internal state of the switch. If yes the switch will turn off.

* If this does not help the internal state of the swtich is different. Use the FHT instead of the FRT and repeat it. Note: Some buttons are protected by a blue cap. You can remove it with one of the F-buttons... I remember F6? (Not sure.)

* Swtich 3 and 5 should be in flank protection mode. They sould go off automaticly when crossing 4 goes off. You can try to press FRT or FHT with them too, but usually it should not work. You cant switch off the flank protection mode manually.

1 hour ago, Gleissperre said:

The switches 2 and likely both switches of crossig 4 are locked in a route. Use the FRT command with a single switch button to revoke it. If this does not help (what usually will be the case) repeat it with the the security revoke button (FHT).

* Focus on switches 2 and 4. You can see that switch 2 has still an route on it, because it's head is lit white. (Unfortunately crossing 4 has no such indicator.)

* Use the FRT command with the switch button of switch 2 and 4.

* I don't know if the KWT-Button is currently set to the left or the right half. Switch it to the other side and repeat it to catch the other half of the crossing.

* This can maybe help, depending on the internal state of the switch. If yes the switch will turn off.

* If this does not help the internal state of the swtich is different. Use the FHT instead of the FRT and repeat it. Note: Some buttons are protected by a blue cap. You can remove it with one of the F-buttons... I remember F6? (Not sure.)

* Swtich 3 and 5 should be in flank protection mode. They sould go off automaticly when crossing 4 goes off. You can try to press FRT or FHT with them too, but usually it should not work. You cant switch off the flank protection mode manually.

Thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately all these normal ways are not working, and I guess it may be a problem of the software. 

Finally, I still called the workers to repair them and these routes lights went off.

It seems as if you have chosen too much incidents in the settings. Perhaps, you first try to play with the controller for "irregularities and defects" (no idea what's the exactly wording used in the English version) at 0% to get used to the simulator.

@ helmut Thanks for  the reply.

I am not sure that if all the incidents will be informed by the softwre in different ways or  I need to find some of them myself.

For this problem, I chose the easy mode, and I just felt this was more likely a bug.